- 1. Privacy statement
- 2. Data protection regulations
- 3. What information do we collect from you?
- 4. Cookies
- 5. How do we use the information?
- 6. How do we handle your information?
- 7. To whom may we disclose your information?
- 8. How can i control use of my information?
- 9. Changes to privacy statement
- 10. Minors
- 11. Security
- 12. Other websites
Wellbeing Clinic (“we”, “us”, “our”) privacy statement, which details how we use your personal data (“personal data”) when you use our website www.wellbeingclinic.ae We take our data protection responsibilities seriously.
- Privacy Statement
1.1 This website is owned by Wellbeing Clinic, a company registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
1.2 The data protection law in UAE and the new European general data protection regulation (the “regulations”) set out our responsibilities. We have to protect your data.
1.4 Any questions, comments and requests you may have regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to: data protection & marketing officer in Wellbeing Clinic in Umm Suqueim 2, Al Wasl road, villa 1146, Dubai, UAE.
- Data Protection Regulations
2.1 For the purposes of this privacy statement: (a) we determine the purposes for which and the manner in which your personal data is, or is to be processed, and we are known as the data controller (“data controller”); and (b) in submitting your data and information to us to collect, handle and process, you will be the individual who is the subject of the data (the “data subject”); and (c) in processing your data and information, any other parties contracted to process data by the data controller will be known as (“data processors”).
- What information do we collect from you?
3.1 We may collect and process the following data and information that you give us if you fill in the account registration form, the online booking consultation forms, place an order for goods, or if you submit content on our website or otherwise by corresponding with us by phone email or otherwise: (a) name and date of birth; (b) contact information including address, email address, phone number; (c) information necessary for the purposes of submitting an order or booking application.
3.2 We understand that the data collected at 3.1(c) and 3.1(d) is sensitive personal data.
3.3 We will collect and process the following data automatically from your visit to our website: (a) technical information, including the internet protocol (ip) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; (b) information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locator (url), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number and any other anonymous data or metrics that identify user behaviour and the habits of web visitors.
4.2 You may choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your own browser’s settings.
- How do we use the information?5.1 We shall use the data and information you give to us: (a) to allow you to create an account and on the website or to fill up a ‘booking consultation form’; (b) to process and analyse your order(s) including dispensing and dispatching the products; (c) to keep and maintain our internal business records; (d) for our internal training purposes; (e) if you give us express consent, to provide you with our own tailored marketing information that we think may suit your interests and needs.
5.2 We reserve the right to add to the list of uses in clause 5.1. We shall not use pre-collected data and information for any new uses of your data without consulting you and obtaining your express consent if we are required to do so under the regulations.
5.3 Where you provide us with information for the purposes of account registration and orders described above, we may use such information provided in order to verify the information provided, process your application and order. We may also transfer the data to our data processors in order to fulfil or analyze your order.
5.4 We reserve the right to anonymise your data to obtain analysis while retaining your privacy.
- How do we handle your information?6.1 The data and information we collect from you will be transferred to and securely stored by Wellbeing Clinic.
6.2 We are committed to ensuring that your data and information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and official procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, including: (a) all data and information you provide to us is stored on secure servers; (b) any payment transactions will be encrypted using ssl technology; (c) where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone; (d) erasing of information, and destruction of any copies kept; (e) regularly updating our review procedure.
6.3 Any sensitive personal data that we collect as described at clause 3.1(c) and 3.1(d) shall be processed in accordance with the regulations, and only to permit us to process your request or enquiry. Your sensitive personal data will be stored securely and will not be passed on to third parties.
- To whom may we disclose your information?7.1 In providing us with data and information, you agree that we may disclose such information, where necessary for the purposes and uses listed in clause 5, to: (a) our employees, agents representatives and any data processors officially contracted to process the data on our behalf; (b) selected third parties including: (i) business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you; (ii) analytic and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website; (c) any other third parties we are legally obliged to disclose your information to.
7.2 we will only disclose your personal data to parties who bear sufficient legal responsibility for its protection and who have sufficient privacy and security measures in place to reasonably ensure that it will be protected and handled appropriately.
- How can i control use of my information?8.1 you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways: (a) if you have previously agreed to us using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at [email protected] or send us a letter to Wellbeing Clinic, Al Wasl road, Umm Suqueim 2.
8.2 the regulations gives you the right to access information held about you. your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the governing laws in United Arab Emirates. If you would like a copy of your information, please write to us at [email protected] or send us a letter to Wellbeing Clinic, Al Wasl road, Umm Suqueim 2.
8.3 if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- changes to privacy statement9.1 we reserve the right to make changes to this policy without notice from time to time by updating this page. Every time you wish to use our website, please check the statement to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. 9.2 the current statement was updated as of December 2018 and incorporates the requirements of the new GDPR due in effect 25th may 2018.
- minorswww.wellbeingclinic.ae does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the (www.medcare.ae) website or services, and (www.medcare.ae) requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, (www.medcare.ae) does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
- securitywww.wellbeingclinic.ae takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.wellbeingclinic.ae cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- other websiteswww.wellbeingclinic.ae is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.