Dr Adlene Ghabri
American board certified
BSc (Chiro), Cert-DN, CKTP, CMCP, Sport-Chiro,
Cox-Pract, Cert-IASTM, Postural Expert
Languages spoken: English, French, Arabic
- After receiving his Doctor degree of Chiropractic Medicine from Life University, College of Chiropractic, Georgia, USA in 2010, Dr. Adlene Ghabri joined multiple facilities as an associate doctor where he helped thousands of people live a better life free of pain full of movement. From 2015 Dr.Ghabri started his own practice to serve the people of Lansing, Michigan for 4 years.
- Dr Adlene is a board certified doctor of chiropractic. He is certified in Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization ( IASTM), Myofascial Cupping Practitioner Certification from the Rocktape institute, certified in Dry Needling as evidence based approach from the Dry Needling Institute American Academy of Manipulative Therapy. Also, Dr Adlene is certified as Kinesiology Taping Practitioner from the Rocktape Institute.
- As a chiropractic practitioner with extensive experience in treating a vast array of health conditions, Dr. Adlene is dedicated to helping his patients achieve healthier lifestyle and optimal wellness through a variety of chiropractic techniques that he mastered while in school or thru extensive continuing education and seminars. Techniques includes Diversified full spine Manual adjusting, manual extremities adjusting, flexion/Distraction ( Cox Technique), Thompson Drops, Webster technique, Graston, Decompression therapy, Active Release Technique ( ART) and he is trained also in using instruments adjusting like arthrostim,Sigma/Proadjsuter and Activator.
- His 11 years experience in various types of chiropractic techniques allowed him to treat and take care of all sorts of issues related to the spine or overall body. His patients ranges from pregnant women, infants to cross fit and bodybuilders.
- Dr Adlene has broad diagnostic skills and is also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises, as well as to provide nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counselling. He is happy to provide a unique treatment to Dubai which includes management of the following conditions:
- Doctor Of Chiropractic Degree Life university, Georgia USA 2010.
- Board certified with honor by National Board Chiropractic Examiners(NBCE) USA 2010.
- Licensed in The state of Michigan USA, 2010 to Current.
- Member of the Michigan Chiropractic Association USA
- Member of the Michigan Work Safety Program USA
- Member of Life University Alumni Association USA
Chiropractic Consultation & Assessment at Wellbeing Clinic in Al Wasl road, villa 1130, Umm Suqueim 2. T: 04-348-44-06 or 056-270-55-99.