PRP Skin Rejuvenation Treatment in DubaiPRP Skin Rejuvenation is an aesthetic treatment that has been scientifically proven to refresh, tone and restore the skin by repairing the elasticity, texture and the quality of the skin. PRP uses your own plasma to initiate a local stem cell response, which helps bring in new collagen and elastin. This process helps to regenerate and rejuvenate the skin for a healthier and more refreshed look with minimal downtime.
One of the most effective wound healing treatments, PRP or Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy has helped a large number of patients with not just body pains and injuries, but also in improving skin texture, fine lines and for hair loss treatments.
Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy involves injection or micro-needling of the patient’s own platelets and fibrin for the treatment of hair loss or for skin rejuvenation. Known in Hollywood as well for the “vampire facelift”, it takes about 20 minutes for each treatment, and offers improvements for up to 12 months or more. Celebrities such as famous Kim Kardashian, supermodel Bar Refaelli, Anna Friel, Amanda Platell, Danni Minogue, etc
Platelets play a role in stopping bleeding and in repairing damaged blood vessels and cells in the body. Platelets also contain substances called “growth factors” that activate and rejuvenate cells in our body. This procedure uses the patient’s natural biology to address hair loss and hair thinning, triggering production of new cells and collagen formation.
Platelets have many functions and it was used for many years in orthopedic medicine. It is widely used nowadays in aesthetic dermatology, skin wound healing, facial rejuvenation and hair loss restoration.
PRP increases collagen production, bone mineralization, cell differentiation and recruitment of other cells to the site of inquiry to assist with healing.
*If you are looking for a good and cost-effective treatment for PRP in Dubai, you will undoubtedly find a vast range of options such as clinics, physicians, and doctors who actually recommend such treatments to patients. Wellbeing Clinic is one of the top clinics offering PRP treatment (Platelet Rich Plasma) for face-lift and for hair loss. It improves tissue health by injecting the platelets from the blood drawn from our bodies, and this very aspect of PRP treatment has contributed to its popularity and success.
Benefits of Platelet-Rich Plasma therapy
- People suffering from skin lesions can witness a speedy and effective recovery with PRP treatments.
- PRP is also a cosmetic treatment and can help people seeking to treat the fine lines, wrinkles, and improve their skin condition.
- Fine lines and skin condition under the eyes and in the neck can also be treated with PRP avoiding this way the surgical methods.
The results of PRP treatment:
- Depending on the skin texture and type, PRP results can vary from person to person. Some get immediate results, some others will get results within the second or third session.
- You have to go for few treatments in order to get lasting results.
- The results of platelet-rich plasma therapy can be long-lasting, depending on the age, skin texture, and elastin of the patient.
- You can get risk-free results as the PRP treatment does not involve any chemicals or abrasive cosmetic methods and it is made entirely from the platelets from your own blood.
Platelet-rich plasma is a treatment quite different from lasers and other cosmetic surgeries, it is quite natural and it is a popular choice amongst people in Dubai looking to treat fine lines and wrinkles.
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person.